I completed my very first grad class last week! I will say, I'm sad to see it end. I have thoroughly enjoyed learning about the teeny, tiny processes that go on inside our bodies while we rest and while we exercise. It just amazes me! Our Creator is so awesome and worthy of our praise. It baffles me how someone can study this and still not think there is a God. We certainly are fearfully and wonderfully made (Psalm 139:14).
{And on a small, trivial, yet somewhat frustrating note, I ended up with a 99.9% in the class. Like really, how does that happen? 0.1% away from completing the course with a 100. I'm not trying to brag by any means. But if you know me, and my parents and spouse can certainly vouch for this, you know that this just hurts a bit. Oh, the life of a perfectionist.}
No comments:
Post a Comment