Pages

Thursday, February 14

Happy Valentines Day!

Oh, what a day! My Valentines day started with 25 fifth graders. I am so thankful that I have gotten called to sub quite a bit lately (God is providing!) but goodness... It is difficult to sub without any lesson plans on a holiday where there is a class party involved. Those kids were Ca-ray-zay. After school I met Devin for Linner (Lunch-Dinner) at Chilis. Shout out to the Cupid Casey's for the giftcard :) Devin went back to work the afternoon away and we met back up on Campus at 7:30 for the HU basketball game. These games are so fun- great atmosphere, great sports, and a great date (even if he checked out pinterest every now and then). We ended the night by dancing at the gazebo where he proposed, to the song we first danced to as husband and wife.










Hope y'all had a wonderful day with loved ones! Happy Valentines day!

No comments: