Pages

Thursday, November 8

My second family

I am so thankful for the Stewart family. God has blessed me with not one amazing family, but two! My favorite thing (which used to be the most stressful thing because I was shy and didn't know them very well) is when we all head to Kansas for a weekend. Most of us stay at Donna's house so it's like a big slumber party with games and movies and shooting guns.







I miss my MIL. More than I ever thought I could miss someone I've known for three years. I'm so thankful for the time I had with her and all the words of wisdom she gave. My heart aches for (Lord willing) the things she will miss, like grandchildren. I can honestly picture what her reaction would have been like if she found out she was going to have grand kids. And that just brings tears straight to my eyes! Cancer stinks. But I know God's will is good and perfect and pleasing - she is heaven right now, which is my goal, and she is pain free!

No comments: