Pages

Wednesday, September 28

mystery honeymoon

I have loved not knowing where we are going on our honeymoon.  Honestly!  It is so fun because I have no idea where we will go and it doesn't really matter :)


However, as the wedding approaches, I have realized that I should probably start a packing list.  
A detailed one, of course (type-a, remember).


So I texted Devin today while he was at work and let him know my frustrations as to how hard it is to pack and shop for a honeymoon when I really don't know what I need.


"A swimsuit, a couple of new dresses, a swimsuit cover, and clothes to walk around in."


Hmmmmmmm......






I have tried more than one place to find swim suits/swim suit cover ups.  They are either nary to be found, or already advertising spring 2012, so they are really expensive.  PASS.


In other wedding shopping news, I'm not completely set on my "leaving the reception" outfit. I have some ideas but it just doesn't seem to be coming together.  Since we will be leaving on certain transportation, I won't be able to leave in my dress.  So, I have a few weeks left to figure it all out.


No worries though.  No worries.

No comments: