Thank you so much to those of you who have taken the time to remember Meg and the Stewart family in your prayers. A lot of people have asked me how they can help and it has truly opened my eyes to the love God's family shares. Some people hardly even know me, let alone Meg, and they want to help. It gives me encouragement and hope to see God's children reaching out to those who are hurting.
Well, there is good news! I have a way you can help...AND you get some pretty sweet stuff in return.
Jill White, who is a Scentsy rep and a good friend of Meg, has decided to have a Scentsy Fundraiser in honor of Meg. All comissions made from the fundraiser will go to the Stewarts to help with medical expenses.
If you click HERE, you can shop online for some great Scentsy products. They will be shipped to you and the comission will be donated to the Stewarts. Thank you so much again for your prayers and support!
I leave you with a quote from a grieving mother on the show One Tree Hill that made my day:
"My strength is from Jesus Christ.
I am going to miss my baby boy for the rest of this life.
But I know we are going to see him again and our faith will see us through."
No comments:
Post a Comment