today, I had a job interview.
It was for a volleyball coach position in Devin's hometown. Devin and I are praying for God to show us where HE wants us and it is so hard to know. Part of me wants to be in Colorado for Meg during this awful time, but the other part wants to be closer to my family. Since Avery and Erica live in Nashville, I have always felt like I need to be closer to home because that's just not fair to my parents. It makes me sick to my stomach because they have been so selfless, especially in the last few weeks, and they deserve better. But when this job opportunity popped up, I thought maybe it was God saying we need to be here.
It still could be.
I was offered the job just three hours after my interview today, but I just did not have a good feeling about it. The pay with minimal and I wouldn't even get paid until after the volleyball season was over. I would have to find anothe full time job to make a salary that can support two people. With the amount of hours I would have to put in to the job, it just didn't seem worth it. I will say though, it was wonderful to FINALLY get good feedback from applying for a job.
So for now, I am still unemployed and still looking. Still praying for God's direction.
No comments:
Post a Comment