Pages

Monday, March 7

monday

BIG day tomorrow.
First observation, full day teaching, and a substitute.
say a little prayer around noon tomorrow.

The photo shoot Saturday was SO much fun!  Jon and Emily Beaty are such great photographers, but on top of that, they are awesome people too!  After the pictures, we went to get some good Tex-Mex with them at a local place in Ft. Smith.  The fajitas were yummy and the conversation was great!  It was pretty much a perfect day.

DVR is great.  I love being able to watch my shows and fast forward through commercials.  However, since I have such little time at home these days, my list of shows to watch is getting longer and longer.  I want to catch up, yet I don't want to spend all my limited free time watching TV.  Oh, what to do, what to do.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Lauren, you are so sweet. Jon and I really enjoyed meeting you & Devin last weekend! Hope your day at school has gone well today!