Pages

Saturday, February 19

random

  • I have taken a break from the hundred pushup challenge.  I'm not really sure if I will continue it, but if I ever decide to, I still have the app on my iphone to tell me what to do.
  • Unfortunately, I am sick.  Not really sure why..I'm hoping it's just the weather change, or the fact that the ground has been wet for a really long time.  Normally, being sick isn't a big deal, but I am starting s.t. on Monday and of course, I would like to be healthy and feeling well.
  • I'm slowly beginning to fill out applications (like for the real world) and I'm slightly discouraged by the lengthy process.  It never is JUST the 20 step online application.  There is so much more to do.
  • I watched "Knight and Day" tonight and I had the realization that I don't like (and have never liked) Tom Cruise.  Besides the fact that he is into scientology or whatever, but I just don't buy into his acting.  I just see a big cheese ball.
  • As much as I would love to have a puppy in my newly married life, I don't want to get so attached to a dog.  I want to be able to travel without having to make arrangements for the dog and feeling bad for either leaving it behind or dragging it along.
  • I have gone on a wedding planning hiatus.  Not really sure when I'll pick it up again, probably when I have to.  Actually, now that I don't have homework, I might have time to start planning again.
  • Speaking of no homework, I am officially done being a student.  And I don't like it.  I know, I know...NERD, right?  I loved taking tests and getting A's.  The fact that I will never sit in a classroom and take notes and study for a test just totally freaks me out.  I'm sure I'll get over it eventually, I'm just a little shocked right now I guess.
  • I love my fiance.  I'm so proud of him.  He is taking 18 hours this semester, and just got promoted to store manager at work.  Good job, Dev!

No comments: