I had sent Alex a message on facebook, asking about any and all wedding adivce, specifically photographers and videographers. She replied with lots of helpful information and suggestions, along with a link to Beaty Photography. This lovely photographer couple is having a contest for recently engaged couples and the prize is a FREE engagement photo session!! With my past luck with contests, I thought it would probably be useless for me to waste my time signing up and sending in a photo. Then, remembering my resolution to be frugal, I decided something that is free is always worth a shot.
I sent in this picture, still thinking it was a long shot, and that I may as well be humorous about it.
Come to find out, we were selected as one of the finalists!!!
I am so stoked! I'm trying to not get my hopes up because we haven't won anything, but how cool would it be if we did win?!
This is where YOU come in.
We need you to vote for us! Whether it's on the Beaty's blogpost or on facebook, you can vote for us to get a free engagement session!!
Here's how:
One person can vote up to three times (just not in the same way)
1. At 10 am tomorrow, you can go to their blog (http://www.beatyphotography.com/) and vote in the poll on their blogpost.
2. Also on their blogpost, you can leave a comment including mine and Devin's names and that is counted as one vote.
3. "Like" our photo (the one above) on facebook.
**To vote on facebook, you first need to "like" Beaty Photograpy, which won't be hard because they are amazing photographers! Go to http://www.facebook.com/beatyphotography. Find the photo album named "Bling in the New Year Voting 2011" and "like" our picture. Each "like" counts as a vote.
Voting begins tomorrow January 12 at 10 am and is open until Friday, January 21st at midnight.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
vote and help us win!
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this...hopefully the instructions are understandable. If you have any questions, leave a comment and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Again, voting begins tomorrow at 10 am! SPREAD THE WORD!
2 comments:
YAYAY!!! This is so exciting! I'm gonna give ALL THREE of my votes to you! Hands down! Fingers crossed!
3 votes coming your way!!!
Post a Comment