Pages

Saturday, January 29

one of the many things I love

My fiance, Devin Michael Stewart, is one heck of a guy.
I mean it.
We are mostly opposite and somewhat the same.
I wouldn't have it any other way.

Today, when we were riding in the car, I was just listening to him sing along to the radio. 
And I just got a big smile on my face. 
In my head, I pictured him singing to me on a bad day, just to cheer me up.
Then I pictured him (after we are married for at least a few years) singing to our baby while I am pregnant.
Then I could see him singing and acting silly in public, completely embarrassing our kids.
And I could see him singing hymns while we sat on a porch swing and watched our grandkids play in the yard.

This makes my heart so happy.  Devin singing is one of the many things I look forward to in our life together.  I realize that I have no idea what life has in store for us, but I do know that he will be there for me, and most importantly, HE will be there for us.

No comments: