Pages

Wednesday, December 15

On the second day of Christmas...

a card and a block of Colby cheese

He actually asked for the cheese last year for Christmas so I figured I...I mean Santa... would make it a tradition.

In other news, I took my very last finals EVER this week.  I realize I should be excited about this, but I'm not.  I don't know what to do without tests and grades.  They have given me affirmation.  I also found out this week that I passed all four Praxis II tests...just one step closer to being a teacher.  I have just been working to pass the time until Graduation on Saturday.  Not mine, of course, but most of my friends.  And when I'm not working, I'm watching 5 episodes of One Tree Hill season seven a day.  Don't judge.  I love it.  And with Hastings, if you take your DVD back the next day, you get $3 credit...and you can see the downward spiral.  It's downright addicting.  Darn you, Hastings.

No comments: