If anyone knows me at all, they know that I love getting and sending Christmas cards!
It's true. When I was little, I would beg my mom to let me open the Christmas cards that we received in the mail. It didn't even matter than I probably wasn't going to know the people IN the card; I just wanted to see it! I have even, as embarrassing as it is to admit, sent out a Christmas card with a picture of my dog Mikah and I on it. She had an adorable santa hat on--who could resist?
Shutterfly has a GREAT selection of Christmas cards to choose from, along with many other photo products that you can make. Here are just a few of my favorites:
I love the color and simplicity, paired with the black and white photo. This card just makes me want to start putting up Christmas decorations right now.
Again, there is just something classy about a simple card with some edited photos. I just love the look! I also like how it has room for four pictures, but yet the pictures don't have to be teeny tiny.
I LOVE the yellow--as soon as I saw this New Years card, I immediately knew that it was a top choice.
Feel free to go to Shutterfly and check out all awesome selection! You can get Personalized holiday cards, Christmas cards, and even Valentines day cards!
Shutterfly has decided to share with its customers and is giving away 50 free cards with just a few simple steps. If you are interested in getting 50 free Christmas cards, go here!!



1 comment:
It works! I have friends that have already got their cards in the mail! :) Have fun with that!
Post a Comment