Last night I had my very first "Black Friday" experience at Wal-mart. Yes it was crazy but it wasn't as bad as I had imagined. There were no fights, no punches thrown, and no diving for the last whatever. This maybe be because of the location of the Wal-mart but none-the-less, it was a great experience.
I was there to get a mixer, chopper, and 2-quart slow cooker--all three for a total of $10! I was able to stand right in front of the items and when they said "Happy shopping" over the intercom, I grabbed all three and was good to go. I, along with Avery, Erica, Devin and my dad, then just perused Wal-mart looking for sales that I didn't know of but might "need". It was a little overwhelming at times but we made it out alive.
I hope to one day move on to bigger and better places. Like say Target. Or even a mall.
No comments:
Post a Comment