Pages

Saturday, September 18

donzo.

-took the Praxis test(s) today! Woohoo!  Now I don't have to worry about the other two tests until November.  Both tests were two hours long each, but they were very different.  My 7:30 am test was the PLT:  Principles of Learning and Teaching, Grades 7-12.  Its 12 questions, answered in essay form (yep, 12 essays) and 36 multiple choice questions.  I finished with like 2 minutes to spare.  My essay answers may not have been long enough but at least I put something on all of them.  The second Praxis test I took was the Physical Education and Health Content Knowlegde test.  It consisted of 120 multiple choice questions.  Some were cake, others...not only did I not know the answer, but I just felt awkward even reading the question.  It only took me an hour to finish this test so I had to wait another hour before I could leave.

-ran five miles.  Feeling it.  And feeling it necessary to purchase new tennis shoes soon.

-Kyodai and friends had a devo out at one of the sponsor's houses.  It was great to meet with the guys and just talk about Jesus.  We are so lucky to be able to do that.  Caleb did a great job speaking on the topic of "live for nothing or die for something".  It goes along with the verse that says "to live is Christ and to die is gain."

-White County Fair!  This included the demolition derby, rodeo, and a 1000 lb pig! Eee!!  Pictures to come.

-I'm tired peeps. 

No comments: