Pages
Thursday, July 15
sike.
Sadly, my job at the volleyball club has not turned out to what I thought it would be. My boss led me to believe that I would be working volleyball camps for a solid 6 weeks. When I got here, it was actually the opposite. Only one camp actually made and the most we had come on a day was 12 players. So needless to say, with two other coaches that have been with the club and know the girls from previous seasons, I was the one who they didn't need. I mean, I understand. They would be wasting/losing money if they had me there to help. It just stinks that I only got to coach one week. I have tried and tried to find odd jobs just to make some money in the last few weeks - so far, a painting job and a private volleyball lesson (I'm not complaining - definitely praises for those). It has just been a little disheartening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's ok babe. I hope you had a good summer none the less! I love you being here!!! Love you!
Devin
Hang in there!
Post a Comment