Pages

Wednesday, July 28

i heart to organize.

It's true.

I love organizing.

In Junior high, I would organize my friends notebooks for 50 cents (don't judge).

I can't get enough of the container store - too bad my budget disagrees.

Today I walked into Walmart and was immediately bombarded by back-to-school supplies.  First of all, that was my absolute favorite kind of shopping as a child.  Having a list of everything I need, marking items off one by one, and best of all, putting everything in it's perfectly organized place once I got home.  Back to today - As I was trying to mosey on by to get to the greeting card section, I saw 2010-2011 planners on the shelf, in a variety of solid colors.  It was so tempting to buy one, even though I know good and well that I will be purchasing a Harding University Planner when I get to Searcy, just like I do every year (tear - last year to buy one).

I enjoy filing papers, putting things in order, sorting things out, etc.

I even think mowing the lawn is so stinkin awesome because the lawn starts out so unruly and wild and then when you are finished, it's neat and perfect.

This all leads me to believe that I will make the perfect.....

receptionist.

4 comments:

Megs said...

bahahaha i laughed out loud at the end. please organize my life for me. we all know it needs it. you would have a heart attack if you looked in my book bag. seriously.

Mom said...

You know I laughed! Okay, so why hasn't your room been so organized all these years? Hmmmm? Oh, well, everyone has to have a release, I guess. :) I love you, baby girl!!!!

I've got it...a receptionist at a gym!!

Megs said...

i really really like the background. a lot. the picture just doesnt really go anymore... hmm... maybe she could make you another one. i like the background though. leave that.

Paige said...

Haha! I'm EXACTLY the same! All the way down to the mowing of the yard. I was reading this thinking, this sounds so much like my love for all things organizational :)

Hope your summer is going well!