Pages

Thursday, December 18

serious case of senioritis

As of 2:30 pm today, I am a senior in college!!! Now, don't get too excited...because my "senior" year will be 2 and a half years long :) Thank you Kinesiology department for making my major a five-year plan. And thank you, self, for not deciding a major until last year, and picking a minor. I am not exactly thrilled about the fact that I have 2 and half more years of tests and studying, but I do love college and I realize that this time I have with my friends is very short and special. I want to make the most of it!

Kelcy, Meag, and Me before Dinner with The Kitsons
Christmas party festivities...first, a skit. By lauren and Kit.
It got pretty intense...(we had a car wreck and she was trying to revive me at this point)
and of course, every Christmas party needs the Texas Night Before Christmas
I had Meag for a secret Santa...too bad it wasn't a secret. Alana drew my name and gave me an awesome picture frame, all pictures from Greece. She including a picture of Vicky and I... and I almost cried.
The Group :) ...minus LJ.
Finals week fun. Try not to slip and break your face on the ice on your way to take a test.
Sonic run at 11:30 pm...yes, we went into public like this. And yes, it was 34 degrees outside.
Although it was cold and difficult to get around, the snow was beautiful!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are just precious!!! The campus looks beautiful, too.