this is me. precious, I know.
I have wanted to be a mom since like birth. Pretty sure I'm 2 in the picture.
Me, Aaron, and Kelley on my birthday - 3rd grade maybe?
skip to high school. my love, volleyball...
and cheerleading. (this was at the basketball state tournament)
Mikah's first birthday. Yes, I bought her a cake and candle. But who wouldn't for that puppy?!
Jr Prom - Brian, Kell, Pecos, and Me
Regional Volleyball tournament - yes, that limo was our transportation for the weekend.
Graduation :)
2 comments:
Okay, I think you are trying your best to make me cry. You are succeeding!! I do love looking back and remembering all of those wonderful times. You gave us an awesome ride! I love you!
even though I didn't know you then, I'm glad all of that brought you here! I don't know what I would do without you, I love you so much!!
love, lacey jane
Post a Comment