Pages

Thursday, July 10

Toga Farewell Banquet

The night before our cruise, we had a farewell Greece banquet and we dressed up in Togas (because its not Roman or anything.) It was a lot of fun just getting to hang out with everyone without worrying about tests or homework. We had such an awesome group of people and I miss them all very dearly!
Lacey and me
Michael, Kyle, and Matt
My roommate Danielle - we call ourselves Ebony and Ivory
Alana, my future suitemate!
Nate!
Our ACU wildcat Sara - She transferred just for the semester so she could go to HUG and I'm SO glad!!
Table decorations - of course, blue and white! And I can't forget to mention the sweet tea!! Yay for southern girls who know how to make it right!

Our table
Austin and Michael
Benjamin and Me
So everyone got an award for the semester and this was mine...
All the awards stemmed from some sort of joke or event from the semester ...so I really don't hate red heads. Its just a joke with Kyle, the red head.



No comments: