Pages

Thursday, July 31

Final Destination: HOME

April 30th - Dublin Airport
Because of our early flight the next morning, our best (and cheapest) option was to spend the night in the airport. Thus begins the longest 3ish days of my life (no sleep).
(LJ, see the soccer ball?)
lots of coffee and magazines and ERS
the hours are slowly passing...
Aw, they just couldn't hang with the big girls.
thinking of all the fun things we are going to do when we finally get home.
So you know how in airports they always have a message about unattended luggage that will be collected and destroyed? We kept a tally...37 total. Obviously, this was only the beginning.
Change of scenery:
Amsterdam Airport - May 1st
Ashton and Lacey
Amsterdam security had this rule about not sleeping on the floor after 5 am.
Dani and Alana
It was like 30 below zero so Ben let me borrow his 2 jackets.
Saying goodbye to family
They all came to see me off!
I'M GOING HOME!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like the last picture. AND my soccer ball!!! what ever happened to it? didn't ashton lose it?

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you had this blog while you were on your trip. You did an amazing job of journaling everything in a very funny, artistic, and informative way. You never cease to amaze me of your talents and abilities. I love you bunches and am so glad you got to do all that you did!!

Ashton said...

Why is everyone blaming me for the soccer ball incident? Haha. I honestly have no clue what happened to it! :P If it was me, I blame malnutrition and extreme fatigue!

Man, I look nasty in most of these pictures, but I think it properly tells the end of free travel story.