Pages

Sunday, March 9

Tidbits

so i guess you get one picture for every 3 hours that i try to upload pictures.

we'll just have to have a big party when I get home, of sharing pictures and stories (and of course TexMex and Dr.pepper)

Today was a fun day/trip into Athens. A group from Pepperdine was at worship and it was a breath of fresh air!!

We leave for Israel in 4 days...I hope I have enough clothes for 10 days. lol

Amy, a girl here, fell down some stairs today and tore ligaments in her foot...please pray for her healing...Israel on crutches can't be fun!

So last night, Lacey let me cut her hair...like 3 inches....and this was my first time (not counting the barbies). If I do say so myself, its not too bad!

Free travel is still not planned...not good b/c we have to purchase plane tickets and reserve train seats soon. However, we do know the route...
Amsterdam, Germany, Austria, Italy, Switzerland, Spain, France, Ireland, Amsterdam airport, and HOME.

O Lord, you have searched me and you know me. You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar. You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways. Before a word is on my tongue you know it completely, O Lord. Psalm 139:1-4

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My, Lacey is a trusting soul...I'm sure you did a great job! Maybe a backup job??? lol Now sounds like a time to make lists and slowly work on checking things off. Everything will get done in due time. Trust in the Lord...I love you!!!

Anonymous said...

yeah I think you definitely found your calling: beautifying people. I really enjoyed reading your 2-line tidbits. I learned a lot. we can handle the stress and have fun too. we're all in this together.

Anonymous said...

I want to see pictures of your amazing hair cutting skills! And I'm real excited that y'all get to go to actual Switzerland soon! AHHH! I'm praying for you always and I love and miss you all the time! Don't get too overwhelmed with all the planning. Just enjoy yourself, go with the flow, lean on each other and trust God! I LOVE YOU LC!