so i was going to upload more, but once again, its not working.
man, this is really frustrating.
also because i'm taking a rediculously hard online biology class...and its kinda hard to take tests when the internet keeps shutting off.
no fun.
okay i'm done venting! haha sorry bout that! I just finished playing volleyball which I LOVED. Volleyball always puts me in a good mood. Its just pretty much the best game that was ever invented. Thanks YMCA for inventing volleyball.
hopefully, I'll come to terms with the internet and post pictures later. It just kills me because I have SOOO many but I can only post a few at a time!
have a GRREEEAAATTT day!
1 comment:
I totally agree with your internet=frustrating thing. but that's why we have the great game of volleyball. to remind us that internet isn't that big of a deal, as long as we have a vball to play with. ya know?
Post a Comment