Pages

Thursday, March 13

God is Powerful

I guess the electric company on strike realized the best time to make people mad (around 8 pm) because the power went off again. It created somewhat of a problem since we had to take a test at 8:30. So we tried studying by candlelight...but who wants to do that? So we sang devo songs in the dark, and I kid you not, right after we sang, "Light of the world, you stepped down into darkness, opened my eyes, let me see," the power came back on. Pretty awesome, huh? Tonights test was the first easy test we've had here, which is good because that class is 5 hours!! They are playing Kingdom of Heaven tonight on the big screen, haven't seen it, but i'm pretty pumped about it!! there is a good chance that I'll just pull an allnighter because I'll have to wake up at 5 am...and I still have to pack (oops). Sorry about the short, randomness but that is pretty much how I am (short and random). Love !!

4 comments:

Shana said...

Wow- that is really cool about the power coming back on after those songs.

I am still amazed at all of these awesome places that you are getting to see. How cool to be standing in all of these biblical places! Won't it be cool to have all of these pics in your Bible and when you read the passages then you can remember that you actually stood there?! SOOO COOL!

You are in our prayers for sure!

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't have you any other way!!!!!! lol Have a great time! I really enjoyed talking to you this afternoon! I love you!!!

shonna said...

we are watching some very good videos on wed. night. it is of a class going to different areas of the holy land and studying the applicable bible story. And now you are experiencing it first hand! Soak it all up!!! (smile) I'm speechless...maybe though cuz I'm tired. I can hardly wait to hear some of your stories when you return. you are definetly in my prayers Lauren!

Shana said...

I just saw that Dorman posted a link to your blog on our church website..www.esccgraham.com Pretty cool! You have lots of people praying for you and keeping up with you.