Today, I am thankful for:
1. Going to Israel and Jordan in one week which means...
2. seeing the body of water the Jesus walked on and
3. Going to the hill and reading the beatitudes in the area where they were preached
4. Hayden's straightener - I was able to straighten my hair today for the second time since I've been in Greece.
5. Lacey's determination for free travel...without her, it would never get planned.
6. pick up volleyball games...even though its a little unorganized, its fun to play with people you've never played with before.
7. the watch dogs outside the Artemis...even though they seem annoying sometimes because you can't go anywhere without them, those sweet puppies look out for you like they belong to you.
8. knowing that God watches over those homeless dogs, just like he feeds the birds...without this knowledge (thank you lacey for reminding me on the day it snowed), I'd probably cry everyday.
9. electricity...you forget how much you use it until you don't have it.
10. sweetarts valentines - best candy ever! Thanks for sending them mom!
I hope everyone has a great Tuesday!!
Challenge: Some of the places we will be going (Joppa, Caesarea Maritima, Capernaum, Mount of Beatitudes, Caesarea Philippi, Sea of Galilee) are mentioned many times in the bible...Find these passages and read them!
2 comments:
5. are you being sarcastic? because i am determined, but the thing is, it hasn't gotten done yet.
6. very unorganized compared to what you are used to but still way fun!
1. You realize how blessed you are.
2. You, Daddy, Avery and Erica.
3. Your great friends and experiences you are having with them.
Post a Comment