Pages

Tuesday, February 19

Yia Sas!

goodbye for now! We are leaving for Peloponnese at 6 am tomorrow morning (10 pm your time). We should be back Friday evening (mom's bday!!!). Please pray for us...because of the snow, the roads might be a little tricky (although most of it is gone) and the area we are going to is where the 2 big earthquakes where last week. I'm sure nothing will happen but its good to know that loved ones are praying for our safety! We will be going to Corinth, Olympia, and many others ...don't worry, I'll have lots of pictures hopefully! Well I'm off to pack and get some sleep! Be safe and take care! Love ya'll!

P.S. We found out tonight at Supper that Israel has DR PEPPER!!!
Israel countdown ... 24 days!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I pray for you every night...but will double/triple/quadruple up for a few days!! Seriously, you are always on my mind and prayers. Have a wonderful time and learn a lot!!! I love you!

Anonymous said...

Ya'll be careful, you're always in my prayers! Have fun!!!