So my day was a pretty normal one, here at the ole Artemis. It started out with a meeting about free travel...so of course, now I'm really pumped/nervous about being on my own in Europe for 2 weeks. But hey, many have done it before me and I'm sure lots will do it after as well. Then we had Greek class where we talked about conjugating verbs and other things I tried really hard to understand. Honestly, I'm convinced that English has to be the easiest language to learn. I decided to use my time wisely and study for a slide test...this lasted about 30 minutes so Ashton and I worked out and played some bball. Goodness its been too long since 8th basketball! haha! After dinner, I learned that I have a 3 page paper due tomorrow for my conditioning class. You can imagine how overjoyed I was :)
so here is the exciting thing...We finally figured out our destination for the free weekend (aka THIS Friday - nothing like last minute plannin eh?). We are heading to Zante...look it up!
Oh I almost forgot one of the best things from today...Lacey and I pulled a pretty amazing prank on Ashton. I can't really explain it right now, but just know, that we got her GOOD and we got lots of laughs from it!
4 comments:
LAURENNNN!!
Y'all be sure to be extra careful this weekend on your trip. Don't go wandering off by yourself. Take care of each other and be safe! Love and miss you!
Love,
Megan
oh my goodness, you're going off on your own!! oh honey, be so careful and don't talk to strangers! oh and don't carry all your money in one place!
oh and don't go anywhere by yourself, make sure you have a group of at least 5 or 6 at all times.
haha. i'm totally making fun of meg. this weekend's pretty much gonna rock, at least it better! yeah buddy. you're awesome lauren, i'm so glad we're friends/huggers together!
Everything that Lacey said (making fun of Meg)...ditto!!! lol! who all is going with you? I will have to go look up Zante...
Yep, ya'll did get me good. No matter what ya'll do, I can never get mad because it's so clever and I have to give you props on it. Hahaha. I am usually good at pranks, but ya'll aren't giving me any material to work with.
Post a Comment