"Let me call you sweetheart
I'm in love with you
Let me hear you whisper
That you love me too
Keep the lovelight glowing
In your eyes so true
Let me call you sweetheart
I'm in love with you."
So I gotta say, as much to my surprise, this was one of the best Valentine's days I have ever had. It somewhat started last night when all of us girls made valentines to put on all the boys doors. Bethany came up with a cute little poem, we decorated the hearts, and put the hearts up after curfew. This morning some of us girls got up and made the boys a marble cake (which was SO good) and they appreciated it very much...I mean, the way to a man's heart IS through his stomach. Then after chapel, all the boys left for a second and came back with a rose for each girl AND they sang the song above to us! It was too cute! Thanks HUG boys! After carefully placing the rose in some water (aka a water bottle), we all went to the mall in Athens. What an experience! haha everything is made smaller here...I honestly felt like I should go to a plus size store...grant it, I could stand to lose weight but I dont think I'm THAT fat lol. Almost anything my friends and I tried on was either too small or rediculously too small. I did manage to get a soft sweater for only 8 euro!! Then we all splurged to celebrate Valentines at Ruby Tuesdays! It was a lot of fun and I had such a good feeling today...very positive and happy!
5 comments:
I love love love you!!! I'm so glad you had a terrific day! Happy Valentines Day! Keep watching the mail...I'm still trying to figure out how long it takes...
UH sounds like the best Valentines day ever! I'm jealous.
Wow! Sounds like you had a wonderful Valentine's Day! Those Harding boys seem to still have some class:)My Harding boyfifd did not quite sing to me, though. :) Happy Valentine's Day, Lauren!
Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog! :-) I enjoyed our Valentine's Day..and our trip to Ruby Tuesdays! I am having so much fun with you and the other gals here..ya'll have blessed my life more than you know!
Ruby Tuesday!! Sweet!! You definitely do not need to lose weight sister! And keep those boys at arms distance!!!!
Post a Comment