Pages

Friday, January 18

R.I.P. Chi

Today I lost a good friend.
It has been there for me for over 3 years now.
I hate to see it go...its just so hard to say goodbye.

yes, thats right, my Chi straightener blew out this morning...i'm pretty sure. After all I had to go through to get that adapter...surprisingly, I'm in good humor about it...maybe it just hasn't hit me yet that I'll be having sick hair for the rest of the semester...or maybe I've realized that it just isnt a big deal to me anymore. Either way, it feels good to not be freaking out about it.

Also, HUGE shock: I haven't had a coke since monday. Well I had ginger ale on the plane (not sure went one....its all a little hazy) but I dont think that should count. AND all I have been drinking since I got here is water...yes, me and water, i know, like i said shock. I think I'll should probably stop soon before I drowned....

pictures to come...don't worry. love to all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are kidding!!!! With all we went through to get that adaptor??? Oh, well!!! YEA! for water!!!

Britt proposed to Autumn last night! SHe has pictures of the ring on facebook.

Anonymous said...

AHH! thats not fun at all BUT your hair looks looks just beautiful curly, so its ok.

Ashton said...

I am so glad we are on this trip together! Thanks for working out with me and getting all that dancin' energy out with me! haha! :-) I enjoy reading your stuff!