To receive our ticket to fly from here to Greece, HUG students have to take 6 quizzes over the forever long manuel. Don't get me wrong... It is all very, very important information that I would be totally lost without, but quizzes? really? Anywho, after reading and quizzing, I of course got really excited about the trip and decided to share with you a little peek as to where I will living next semester and what I will be seeing in person!!! Hopefully, I'll have the chance to take many of the same pictures.
This is the town of Porto Rafti, where the The Artemis is located (the HUG campus)

This is an olive tree in the Garden of Gethsemane. How amazing to have the bible come to life!

Area where David and Goliath were!
We'll visit here when we take the trip to Egypt!!!
I mean, who can blame me for being so excited? The whole trip is still so unreal to me. I'm so blessed to have this amazing opportunity! Please keep our group, as well as other groups studying abroad, in your prayers! love to all!





1 comment:
I love your site!! How exciting that you get to go to HUG in just a few weeks!! When I went to HUF, many years ago, we got to go over to Greece for 2 weeks and it was great....I loved it and the food was sooo good. I had never in my life had lamb, but oh how quickly I learned to love it! Thanks for sending me your link...I can't wait to read exciting stories from all of your adventures!
Post a Comment